James Schmidt, DPM
Podiatrist in Gilbert, Mesa, and Phoenix, Arizona
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Management and Human Resources with a minor in Chemistry – Utah State University – Logan, UT
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (DPM) – Arizona School of Podiatric Medicine at Midwestern University – Glendale, AZ
- Podiatric Medicine and Surgery Residency with Reconstructive Rearfoot and Ankle Certification – Intermountain Medical Center – Salt Lake City, UT
- Associate of the American Collage of Foot and Ankle Surgeons (AACFAS)
- Board Qualified – American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery (ABFAS)
- Board Certified - Diplomat for the American Board of Podiatric Medicine.
Dr. Schmidt enjoys treating the foot and ankle and all that it entails. He grew to love the Arizona desert while attending Podiatry School at Midwestern University here in Glendale. Residency training took Dr. Schmidt to Intermountain Medical Center in Salt Lake City, where he received extensive medical and surgical training in all aspects of the foot and ankle. Dr. Schmidt enjoys helping patients get back to their life by relieving pain through medical and surgical management. He enjoys communicating and working with the patients and seeing their progression by treating pain, injuries, fractures, arthritis, diabetic feet, skin problems, and everything in between. Dr. Schmidt is married with two wonderful children. He enjoys spending time with them and making memories through traveling and seeing new places.
Dr. Schmidt is contracted with all major insurers, including Cigna, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona, TriCare, Aetna, United Healthcare, and Anthem.
Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.