- Fellowship in Rheumatology – University of Arizona
- Internal Medicine Residency – The George Washington University- DC
- Medical School – The George Washington University-DC
- Board Certified in Rheumatology
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine
Dr. Kumar completed her rheumatology fellowship at The University of Arizona. After which, she moved to Oakland, California, where she joined an academic center in The Alameda Health System. During this time, she grew a Rheumatology practice consisting of inpatient and outpatient clinical services and was actively involved in teaching medical students and residents. Dr. Kumar is also completing her Integrative Medicine Fellowship from the renowned University of Arizona – Andrew Weil Center for Integrative Medicine. She believes in an integrated, thorough and team-centered approach to patient care. In 2019, Dr. Kumar and her husband moved to Scottsdale, Arizona. She loves to travel, cook, and play tennis in her free time.