Swati S. Bharadwaj, MD, MPH, FACR
Rheumatologist in Paradise Valley and Mesa, Arizona
- Fellowship in Rheumatology – Cleveland Clinic Foundation – Ohio
- Internal Medicine Residency – Graduate Hospital – Philadelphia
- Masters in Public Health – Epidemiology and Biostatistics – George Washington University- DC
- Medical School – University of Bombay, India
- Board Certified in Rheumatology
- Certified in Bone Densitometry
- Member of American College of Rheumatology
- Language skills: Primary- English; Secondary- Hindian make a difference every day to our patients.
Dr. Bharadwaj started her clinical career in 2006 at the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, as a rheumatology faculty where she had a full-time clinical rheumatology practice and was actively involved with teaching medical students, residents, and fellows. In 2008, she moved to Los Angeles, CA, with her husband, a physician, and joined the Kaiser Health System in Los Angeles as a full-time rheumatologist. In the fall of 2013, Dr. Bharadwaj moved with her family to Scottsdale, Arizona, and joined the AARA group.
Dr. Bharadwaj believes in an integrated, detailed, open, and compassionate approach to patient care. Dr. Bharadwaj cherishes her free time with her family and friends. She has been consistently placed on the honor’s list for patient satisfaction. She also enjoys cooking, fitness, meditation, and traveling.
Rheumatology, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Gout, Lupus, Psoriatic Arthritis, Ankylosing Spondylitis
Dr. Bharadwaj is contracted with all major insurers, including Cigna, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona, TriCare, Aetna, United Healthcare, and Anthem.
Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.